Bilateral Agreements

In Europe as well as outside the EU, the University of Wrocław has special bilateral agreements with academic institution from  Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Prsu, Russia, South Korea, Ukraine, USA. Students can study at our University for one or two semester as non-degree students.

First step to study at University of Wrocław within bilateral agreements is to contact the International Office at your Home Institution.

Once you will be nominated you can start application procedure at our University.  

To fill out application form and learning agreement you need to create an account in our on-line system


You will be asked to submit following documents:

  • application form
  • learning agreement or research project
  • photocopy of your passport
  • English or Polish language proficiency proof level at least B2 (depends on the chosen language of instruction). Native speakers do not need to present proof of proficiency in English
  • your photo which will be used to print your student ID card


Deadline for Application Forms:

15th of June for winter semester

1st of November for summer semester  


If you need any assistance please write on the following address:

Before you start our application procedure you must be officially nominated by your Home Institution!